Photo by Cafe Sheri
Raising a toddler can be HARD. And tiring. And tricky. And dirty. And did I say hard?
But alas, on this Thanksgiving day, it's nice to remember what's so wonderful about toddlers too! This day of thanks, let's spread a bit of toddler love around.
5 Reasons I'm Thankful for Toddlerhood
- My toddler gives me lots to laugh about and reminds me not to be so serious about the task of parenting all the time.
- Toddlers are adorable when they finally do go down to sleep.
- Toddler remind you to be FIERCE about getting what you want in life.
- Toddlers don't care if you don't make dinner sometimes; apples and cheese sticks are a perfectly acceptable meal to them, right?
- My 3-year old is my last toddler ever, and I'm so thankful for him every day (even if he refuses to potty train).
I hope you and your toddler and family have a wonderful Thanksgiving together.
What's one reason you're thankful for toddlerhood?