Toddler hats! Oh, how I love a toddler in a cozy, homemade winter hat.
Here are some of my favorite winter hats, caps, and beanies for toddlers, handmade by super-cool CafeMoms.
Shown above (row by row, left to right):
- Peacock Blue Gnome Hat, $34 at pumpkinhaus (CafeMom pumpkinhaus)
- Mustard Yellow Gnome Hat, $34 at pumpkinhaus (CafeMom pumpkinhaus)
- Girls Toddler Hat with Tassels, $12 at Knit Knots (CafeMom txmommof4angels)
- Green, Blue, Yellow Curly Cue Winter Hat, $10 at Colorful Creations by Nell (CafeMom Nells)
- Brown Boys Brim Hat, $20 at Flutter Baby Gifts (CafeMom flutterby5429)
- Pink Girls Brim Hat, $20 at Flutter Baby Gifts (CafeMom flutterby5429)
- Pink & Purple Striped Toddler Beanie Hat, $9.99 at CrazySocks Crochet (CafeMom crazysocks830)
- B-Boy Cap in Sage & Linen, $25 at Crochet Unplugged (CafeMom YJones)
- BE EASY - Multicolored Crocheted Beanie, $25 at Crochet Unplugged (CafeMom YJones)
- Striped Ear Flap Hat, $16.99 at CrazySocks Crochet (CafeMom crazysocks830)
- Interchangeable Red Beanie Hat with Flower, $11 at Bea's Bows (CafeMom Chrissy822)
Are you sending your tot out, bundled up with a warm winter hat yet this season?