Neither of my kids really attached to a stuffed animal toy. Do your kids have a favorite?
My older son really liked this orange bear my mom got him when he was little. However, he didn't have to have it. It was simply nice to have it.
My almost-3-year old always takes a toy to bed with him, but it can be any toy that he's fond of on any given day — lots of times that means his older brother's Star Wars figures even.
Shown above (left to right, top to bottom):
- Unicorn No. 41, $65 Mahar Drygoods
- Knit Baby Darlings, $12 at the outfit
- Bonne Nuit Sleep Angel Dolls (customized), $18 each at La Pomme
- Long-Eared Pal, $40 at Romp
- Great Horned Owl, $24.99 at Imagine Childhood
- Velvet Elephant, $35 at Raplapla
What about your kids? Do they have a favorite stuffed or plush animal or other lovie toy? How attached are they to their favorite toy?