A Halloween-themed birthday party is surely in my future — since my son Leo's birthday is on October 29th.
Not this year, but I'm collecting good ideas for a kid-friendly Halloween party.
Here are some great Halloween-themed party for toddlers from CafeMoms:
What to Eat:
What to Do:
- Have a costume party....the adults can dress up too (suggestion by ILuvkaykay)
- Decorate pumpkins: use crayola paints, markers, glue, and anything you can find to embellish them: feathers, googly eyes, sequins. (suggestion by branda32)
- Build a skeleton: cut out large skeletons bones from construction paper in different colors. Group teams by color, and the first team to find their color bones and put their skeleton together wins. (suggestion by jewjewbee)
- "Bob" for donuts: tie donuts on strings and let the kids try to bite the donuts. (suggestion by jewjewbee)
- Play pin the leaf on the tree. (suggestion by lilmomma20; I really love this type of simple, eco-friendly game)
- Miniature pumpkins as party favors: paint the kids' names on them to make them personal. (suggestion from me!)
What fun ideas do you have for a toddler Halloween party — birthday or non?
Halloween Birthdays: Can You Say Double Fun?!
Spooky Cakes for Halloween
Easy DIY Halloween Costumes for Toddlers