Swine Flu Vaccine: Is Your Toddler Getting One?
The vaccine for swine flu or H1N1 is scheduled to arrive as early as tomorrow, Tuesday. As USA Today reports, "Kids under nine all require two doses of seasonal flu vaccine one month apart to get full protection the first time they are vaccinated, and the H1N1 vaccine adds two more shots. 'That means four pokes in a few months.'"
Are you getting the swine flu vaccine for your toddler?
Take our poll.
We'd love to hear why you will or won't be getting this vaccine for your toddler. Weigh in on our H1N1 vaccine poll below. Leave your explanations in the comments down below.
- Yes, my doctor advised me to. 7%
- Yes, this vaccine seems particularly important this flu season. 15%
- Yes, due to health issues, my toddler is in a high-risk group. 4%
- No, I don't vaccinate. 12%
- No, we get the flu shot, but this shot is too new. 38%
- Other (describe below) 24%
Voting on polls is not available on The Stir Mobile.
Piping Hot Posts