Mom Confessions: I Don't Like Being a Stay-at-Home Mom.
It's time for a Mom Confession — because, let's face it, we're real mothers and sometimes it doesn't work the way the parenting books say it should.
This Week's Confession:
I don't like being a stay-at-home mom.
I really don't like staying home and can't wait until I go back to work. I am stressed out some days with just one toddler. I stay home because my husband makes good money, so I went back to college. -- Mom2Just1
- I also dislike being an SAHM. 35%
- I am a working mom and wish I could be a SAHM. 8%
- I'm happy being a SAHM. 31%
- I'm happy being a working mom. 8%
- I wish my husband or partner would stay home with the kid(s). 2%
- Other (write in below) 13%
Voting on polls is not available on The Stir Mobile.
We all have secrets and opinions — so thanks to this brave mom for sharing her honest thoughts, and thank you for keeping this conversation non-judgemental!
Do you have a Mom Confession you want to share? PM me. We can share your confession with your CafeMom screenname or anonymously.
Piping Hot Posts