Congratulations to our winner, KyliesMama83! Thanks to all for entering and keep checking Daily Buzz for more chances to win great prizes.
What is it about those Wiggles? My 2yo can't get enough of that TV show, I tell you. He loves those Wiggles and all their singing and dancing. And well, mamas, a bunch of wiggling nerdy but cute Australian guys isn't the worst kind of entertainment ever to have to endure (y'know what I'm sayin' *wink, wink*).
Well, now you can also find the Wiggles online at WiggleTime.com, a website designed just for preschoolers (and their mamas) that's full of safe, age-appropriate games, videos, activities, and music. How fun is that?
And right now, we're giving away a one-year, all-access subscription to WiggleTime.com (valued at $75) to one lucky winner. To enter to win, tell me...
Which Wiggle is your favorite: Sam (yellow), Murray (red), Jeff (purple), or Anthony (blue)?
Some of the highlights of WiggleTime.com include:
- Games contain cognitive, physical, and social elements to help benefit the preschooler
- Completely free of advertisements
- Safe zone for toddlers; children will not be able to communicate with strangers online
- Parents section of the website is protected by password to prevent children gaining easy access
- Parents have access to premium promotional offers, competitions, merchandise discounts, and presale Wiggles tickets!
- And more...
Sounds pretty fun, huh? Well, go ahead. Answer the question above and you're entered to win.
Here are the giveaway rules...
One lucky mom who replies to this post with a comment by 11:59pm (EST) on Thursday, May 21, 2009, will be chosen at random to receive a one-year, all-access subscription to WiggleTime.com*.
Only your first comment counts as an entry.
*No Purchase Necessary. Starts Monday, May 18, 2009, at 10am EST and ends Thursday, May 21, 2009, at 11:59pm EST. Open to U.S. residents, 16 years and older, who are CafeMom members. Void where prohibited. Click here for Official Rules.