It takes a little while, but sooner or later all parents end up becoming de facto experts in toddler thought. And we really don't need a degree in psychology either! Here at The Stir we came up with, what we believe, is going on in the mind of a typical toddler. Click on image above and see if your kids are just like ours!
More from The Stir: Little Girl Has Disturbing Realization About Daddies & Mommies (VIDEO)
Can you practically hear your little one thinking this stuff!?
1. If I drop this on the floor, will it break?
2. WHY? But why? Why? Why? Why?
3. I bet one of these might fit up my nose!
4. The sun is up! Everyone out of bed!
5. I have to pee. RIGHT now! Just. Can't. Hold. It!
6. Pleaseeee! Just one more bedtime story.
7. Mommy’s high-heels are begging me to walk in them.
8. Absolutely anything can be used as a drum: Tabletops, pots, my little sister's head.
9. I know this symbol means something ... was it drink me?
10. MINE! I don't wanna share. I'm not gonna share!
11. If I yank kitty’s tail, I bet she will make that funny noise!
12. I can drive the car just like Mommy. There's nothing to it!
13. Hello, dangerous creature, would you be my friend?
Can you relate to some of these things? Which ones remind you the most of your toddler?