Kids say the darndest things, don't they? Every time I turn around, one of my children is saying something or another that has me in hysterics or tears - they're just that weird.
Earlier we talked about things teens say, but sometimes, a very few times, my preschoolers say things that I never, EVER want to hear.
Here are the top ten things you NEVER want to hear from your preschoolers mouth.
1) "When can I get a Facebook page?"
2) "Why don't I have the new iPhone?"
3) "Mmmm. Sand tastes yummy. Mama, can we have sand for dinner?"
4) "See Mama? I made you a pretty picture on the wall. With my poop!"
5) "OOOOOOH, the Nintendo turns pretty colors when you put water in it. Come see?"
6) "Mama, your butt is bigger than my teachers butt."
7) "Why can't I sell my sister for some gum?"
8) "Your belly looks like there's a baby growing in there. Can we have another baby?"
9) "BUT IT SAID FREE KITTIES! I WANNA KEEP MY FREE KITTIES."
10) "My brother set my blankie on fire."
What else do you NEVER want to hear your preschooler say?