There are so many things you don't need with kids -- fancy toys, wipe warmers, top of the line clothing ... I could go on all day. And then there are the things that you don't think about needing, but there never seem to be enough of. Things like these:
1. Spoons. For some reason, spoons are like socks in my house. Their mates, the forks and knives, are plentiful, but spoons are always scarce.
2. Socks. They're like spoons, after all. My poor kids (ranging in age and sex) share the same stash and there are just never enough.
3. Mr. Clean Erasers. How did we ever live without these things? They get crayons off the wall, clean the hell out of pots and pans, and make ratty sneakers look like new. I think they are one of the best inventions ever.
4. Band-Aids. I simply cannot keep our house stocked with these. It's no surprise; it seems that every minuscule cut and imaginary boo-boo requires at least three.
5. Snacks. Food, we always have, but snacks seem to evaporate. Must be because the kids ask for them every three seconds.
6. Tights. My daughter is simply incapable of wearing a pair of tights without ripping them. Let's just say it runs in the family.
7. Toothbrushes. I am constantly finding toothbrushes on the floor by the toilet and being used to brush Polly Pocket hair. I simply can't maintain a large enough stash.
8. Elastics. I have no idea what my daughter does with these things, but whenever I need to pull my hair back, they are nowhere to be found.
9. Wipes. You can never have enough wipes. Period. I use them to remove makeup, clean counters, and remove smudges from everything. I will be buying them long after my youngest is out of diapers.
10. Arms. With just one more, I think I could probably rule the world.
What do YOU never have enough of?
Image via scarymommy.com