Ever notice your kids need a new pair of shoes just when you've got no money left to spend? Welcome to parenting! And there's no time like the holiday season, when you're in debt up to your eyeballs for your kid to start whining that their shoes are too tight.
Let's ease that burden a litle with a shoes edition of Saturday sales and big savings on Columbia, The Children's Place, Keen, Pediped, and more.
- Me Too Shoes are going at "grab two" prices this week at sample sale site Zulily. Get your girl a pair of sweet ballet flats for $18.99 instead of $34.95 or some comfy clogs (lined in faux fur) for $19.99 instead of $29.95. Get there fast; the sale ends Monday, December 20.
- This hi-top from the Children's Place is a slamdunk on value. Priced at $13.99, it's more than $10 off, and you can get free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- Keep your daughter's tootsies safe and warm with waterproof Columbia boots that are $40 at Zappos this week -- that's a $10 savings.
- Get two shoes for the price of one when you shop at Pediped through the end of the month. For every pair purchased, the company is donating a second pair to a children's charity.
- Plaid is hot this season, and he can be the most dapper dude on the playground in plaid hi-tops from The Gap, on sale for $19.99 (originally $26.50).
- Rock it old school with these Vans for tots (my kid's personal favorite) that Velcro on top for their convenience but have all the other markers of a true pair of Vans. On sale for $22 at Psychobaby (usually $32).
- Now's the time to stock up on Crocs for summer. The Gabe -- with a cute crocodile on them -- is just $9.99 a pair. That's 67 percent off, and if you buy one shoe you get the second pair 50 percent off.
- Cash in on the major Keen sale at 6 p.m. with prices as low as 65 percent off the kidswear.
- Think your kid are ready to go laceless? Then get these punk rock sneaks at Pumpkin Patch for $16.99 (originally $22.50), and you wan't be after them to tie their shoes already!
Image via Zappos