We took a week off, but we know you've got kids to clothe and holiday presents to buy, so we're back with another helping of the best deals on toddler clothes.
This week, big savings on holiday party outfits for the kids!
- A pair of classic black khakis can be matched with any outfit at any season, and Zappos has a pair from Element Kids on sale for your little man for $34.40 (originally $43).
- Keep him comfy and stylish in black corduroys for little boys (24 months and younger) at Pumpkin Patch USA. On sale for $16.99 from $22.50.
- For the bigger boys -- ages 2 to 7 -- flat front corduroys in black or khaki are a Tumbleweed special on sale at Lord & Taylor for $19.18 (usually $32).
- A sweet white vest thrown on top of a long-sleeve tee dresses up the outfit, but it can be taken off when he gets too hot. Get this Ralph Lauren pick for just $24.99 at Lord and Taylor (usually $35).
- Not sure white would work for your little messmaker? Try a heather grey fair isle vest from Janie and Jack for $27.99 (originally $36).
- Pretty dress shoes are nice, but how often will she really wear them? Try a pair of cute Mary Janes from Crocs that she can wear all season -- they're on sale for $28 at Zappos.
- Little girls never keep their skirts down, so a sweet bottom on their tights is a must. These Gap tights with a bear on the butt are the cutest things ever, and the price isn't bad either. On sale for $7.99 instead of $12.50.
- Throw a little glitter on her corduroys, and she's ready to party! Get them on sale for $21.58 (usually $36) at Lord and Taylor.
- A plaid skirt with leggings built in makes it hard for her to shuck the bottoms and lose them on you! Get this set from Micro Me for $30 instead of $43 at Psychobaby Online.
What are your kids wearing this holiday?
Image via Janie and Jack