Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week: big savings on pajamas for kids to snuggle up!
- The flannel comes out just once a year, but it's worth its weight in gold. Fortunately you can stick to dollar bills when you stock up at Garnet Hill. They're selling their flannel PJs for $34 through December 7. That's a $10 savings.
- Sometimes you could use a little help to get the kids to bed. Throw in some pixie dust with this four-piece Disney Fairies PJs set at Kohl's. The whole set is 50 percent off, which means 4 pieces for $16.
- They're usually $34, but you can walk off with a pair of fedora-wearing Julius pajamas for $23.80 at Paul Frank this week you cheeky monkey. They'll even throw in free shipping.
- Little girls love their Daddies, and now they can say it with their pajamas thanks to Carter's and a 50 percent off sale at Kohl's. Get this set for $10.
- Blast him off toward dreamland with Buzz Lightyear Toy Story 3 pajamas that are $10.48 at Target this week -- compared to the usual $14.99.
- Life Is Good when you've got a healthy tot to send off to bed, and you can send them off in Life Is Good sleep pants this winter. They're on sale for $27.90 at Zappos.
- Holy sale Batman! SaraMax has created PJs that offer all the Dark Knight dress up they know and love without the risk of that pesky cape in bed, and Lord & Taylor has them on sale for $20.99 this week.
- Performance fleece sleepers keep 'em warm and cuddly, and you can save $1.50 on every pair at Old Navy with a $15 sale.
- A fast train will take them off to bed thanks to Sara's Prints and PJs that 6 p.m. has one sale for 45 percent off this week. They're now $18.15.
Image via Target