Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week: big savings on outerwear for kids to keep them warm this winter.
- It's hard not to blow your entire paycheck on Etsy -- each store on the craft site seems to offer picks that are cuter than the last. But you don't have to pull out the big credit card for the little Elf Hat (pictured above). Mani Mina has the soft fleece winter necessity on sale for $15 this week (and she'll custom make it in sizes up to 6T!).
- Is your tot more of a Hello Kitty fan? Make her purr with a homemade hat from Etsy seller ladyjunebug that's on sale for $14.99. She's brought the special item down to the same price as her other wintry picks!
- Little boys can get hot fast if they're playing hard, so a lighter coat can make all the difference at a wintry play date. Set him up in this Original Penguin cardigan jacket made of a 60/40 cotton and acrylic blend at Chi Chi Bean. Regularly $44, it's on sale for $19, and I can see that penguin logo making him new friends.
- J. Crew is more of a shop for mom with the prices, but the huge sale this week means their Crewcuts line for kids has some affordable options. Check out this denim jacket for little girls -- usually $88, it's now $34.99.
- The North Face is another favorite for Mom in my house (my husband hates my cable knit hat with the flaps, but I refuse to wear anything else when it gets cold). The company sent me their Moondoggy winter coat awhile back to examine, and I fell in love with the reversible puffer that's not too heavy for comfort but thick enough for the cold upstate NY weather. We were bummed the hood doesn't detach, and bummed at the prices until we found a mega sale over at Winter Kids. The girls' version is down $40 to $98.77, and there are a host of boys' options on sale too.
- Hazel's line of European-inspired clothing just got easier on American's pocketbooks. Zulily is selling picks from this LA girly girl's line for 50 percent off through Monday at 7 a.m. Which means her brown quilted cord jacket (pictured above) is $34.99 instead of $65.
- Do you know a little devil? Dress him up in a coat that shows off his personality from Gund. A post-Halloween sale at Psychobaby has dropped this to $14.99, but it looks warm and fuzzy enough for any time of year.
- Keep those feet warm! Endless is offering a deal on a range of winter boots for kids. Spend $80, and you'll get $20 off your purchase with code WINTERKID2010. With that kind of deal, you can outfit the feet of every kid in the house. Plus they're throwing in free overnight shipping.
- Faux fur puffer vests are a hot style, and the Children's Price is keeping you from getting hot around the collar when you pull out your credit card. They're on sale for $10 (down from $24.50) this week.
Image via Mani Mina