Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week: big savings on sweaters for kids to keep them warm this winter.
- Get your little guy ready for some football watching with the fam in a collegiate sweater with a pooch on the chest to keep him company. The Rugby League top is on sale for $19 at Janie and Jack this week (usually $44).
- Go preppy with argyle and the United Colors of Benetton kids line to keep your little girl on top of the pre-school class. This sweater's just $28.90 at Nordstrom this week -- that's 50 percent off. There's a purple version too -- just add $10.
- Wrap up her up in rainbow of color from Gap Kids, and top it off with a hood. This cotton/acrylic blend textured knit hoodie is on sale for $29.99 (that's a $7.50 savings).
- Christmas is coming, and red and green argyle will ready your little man for the pre-school festivities or dinner with the family. Hit up Land's End for this crewneck top this week, and you'll get 100 percent cotton comfort for $20.50.
- We love the Oeuf Hug Me Sweater (my daughter has one, and I wish I could get one for ME), but the alpaca wool that makes it soft makes it pricey. Save $8 on the indulgence this week at Urth Child. It's $87.99 instead of $98.
- If you're not a member of the private sale site Zulily (free to sign up), then this is the week to join. They've got pieces of the Kiwi Organics line up for sale through Nov. 8 at 7 a.m. PST, and that means their gorgeous (100 percent cotton) vine sweaters are just $29.99. My favorite: the pink and brown circle sweater is 50 percent off too; $26.99 instead of $54.
- As the leaves are fading, bring the warm colors of autumn into your home with this cute orange hooded cardigan for little girls. On sale at Pumpkin Patch for $24.99 this week, it's perfect for cute little pumpkins.