Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week: big savings on Stride Rite, Nautica, Baby Phat, Hatley and more.
- Remember the adorable animal coat that we featured last week on the winter coats edition of Saturday Sales? The folks at Convertible Designs who make the T-Jack are offering CafeMom users a discount in the month of November. Use (case-sensitive) code CAFEMOM35NOV to get 35 percent off plus free shipping!
- There's more than glittery pockets shining on these Baby Phat jeans for little girls -- they're 65 percent off at Amazon this week. That means $15 (regularly $45).
- Keep the fall wind off her back with a coat from the Big Chill, that's big on value -- it's $11.75 (down from $34) at Amazon.
- Is he ready for the holiday parties? He will be with $6 khakis from Nautica.
- Let the world know your little man's tantrum is worse than his bite. He can afford to be cranky when you're saving $30 on this $9 tee (pictured above) at Chasing Fireflies.
- Spring is just a season away -- stock up early on puddle stomping boots from Hatley for $20 at Black Wagon.
- Stride Rite sneaks are 75 percent off at Shoe Steal -- that's $11 shoes for your little man.
- Get 20 percent off any Children's Place purchase if you shop now. Code OCTOBER10A gets you a discount but only through the end of the month (or print this coupon for 15 percent off in store).
Image via Chasing Fireflies