Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Old Navy, Adidas, Hanna Andersson, dance tights and more.
- The end of season sale at Old Navy has dropped prices to as low as $1.99 for a pair of pants, and since you're stocking up use code ONSHIP50 for free shipping on orders $50 and up.
- They can run all day in Adidas sneakers that are $17, especially when you got an extra 30 percent off with code ADISECRET.
- Keep up with the runs in those ballet tights -- All About Dance is giving away free tights with Capezio Pro Canvas Ballet order with code PROCANVAS. Get an extra 5% off any order with code AADANCE5.
- They'll be ready for the cold with 35 percent off Hanna Andersson's classic sweater dresses for little girls.
- Recycle your kids' old denim, and save 40 percent on Gap's 1969 jeans collection if you go through their Facebook page (expires on Oct. 20). That's 10 percent more than the regular offer!
Image via Hanna Andersson