Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Hanna Andersson, Jumping Beans, Small Paul, Hatley and P.S. from Aeropostale.
- We'd love to see winter stay away, but the old man isn't listening. So we're stocking up on the early sale (only until Sept. 26) at Hanna Andersson on fleece hats and mittens. They're all reduced from $16 to $12.
- Jumping Beans muscle tees for your little man are a must for prepping for next year (or at this price for playing around the house). Kohl's has a host of designs on sale for $3.60 apiece.
- Small Paul gets a big boost at Small Concept this week with items for the kids AND mom -- many 50 percent off. Do these leggings make you drool. . . er, I mean, your daughter drool?
- Little boys could always use a new pair of undies, and Hatley boxers with their favorite critters are $8 at Little Boy Chic. Think that will help him get to the potty on time?
- Am I the last parent to know Aeropostale has a kids line? P.S. From Aeropostale has a big sale -- especially when you consider henleys, hoodies and more get an additional 30 percent off!
Image via Little Boy Chic