Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Wes and Willy, Splendid Littles, Me Too, Quiksilver and Hatley.
- Wes and Willy nylon pants are a basic that works for any kid -- and they're majorly reduced at 6 p.m. by more than 75 percent. Get them for just $8.50 in khaki or black. Then hit the hoodies for $13.95, the same price as discount flannels for fall.
- Select Splendid Littles are anywhere from 25 to a full 50 percent off at Twinkle Stars.
- Get your tot ready for frosty fall days with a firefighter jacket from Me Too that's just $23.98 -- originally $79.95. The Silly Wagon has more hot deals from Me Too, including tees for $8.98 and $7 leggings.
- Quiksilver tees for $7 are selling quick at Got Bubble, but don't forget to check out the boardshorts while you're there.
- Save 15 percent at Hatley this week with code BTS15. Hit their groupon site, and you can get an extra 40 percent off infant wear.
Image via The Silly Wagon