Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on 77 Kids, Vans, Hatley, Knuckleheads, 10 Again Retro Tees and more.
- Retro tees are all the rage, but 10 Again doesn't churn out the same old thing. Ghostbusters tees go "Gross Blisters" (above) and Froot Loops are Froot Oops -- they are tot friendly but these picks that are now wallet friendly too at 50 percent off at Bubble.
- Hit up the $10 bin at Little Boy Chic this week for Hatley boxers, Knuckleheads socks and Zutano tops and bottoms. With $6 shipping (free if you spend $75) and $1 gift wrap, you can get an early jump on a certain holiday while you're at it.
- Send the apple of your eye back to school in half off Green Apple Vans, just $17 for your little skater at Black Wagon. The Big School heart-covered version are on sale for $23.80 for girls too.
- Make her sparkle with glittery Mary Janes from Morgan and Milo. Usually $40, they're $29 at Chi Chi Bean this week.
- Stock up on $7.95 tees for next season at 77Kids clearance sale.
Image via Bubble