Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Osh Kosh; Lucky Fish; Small Paul; 3 Pommes; and Halloween costumes.
- Back to school begins now by gosh at Osh Kosh where these cute graphic tees are 50 percent off, bringing them down to $7. You can also get 25 percent off your $40 order with the coupon code CELEBRATE. Don't forget to check out clearance for $5 shorts and $3 tops.
- Somebody's getting lucky with $16 off Lucky Fish tees at ROMP this week. Printed by hand, these handmade pieces of wearable art are running out quickly.
- Small Paul sandals for toddlers are on sale at Target stores this week for just $5.38. A back strap keeps them firmly in place, and Julius smiles from the front.
- Get a jump on Halloween with the pre-costume sales at Chasing Fireflies. Star Trek uniforms are just $9.99, Piglet and a motorcycle chick are $19.99.
- Three cheers for Izzy and Ash's mega 50 percent off sale on 3 Pommes that moves this brand back out of splurge territory. Think $51 dresses for $25 and $10.50 tees.
Image via ROMP