Keeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Disney Store pajamas, Tea Collection, Children's Place and Catmini.
- A gift card to the Disney Store couldn't have come at a better time for me -- I stocked up this week on the mega sale on the $7.99 PJ Pals pajama sets for kids in their Twice Upon a Year Sale. That's more than 50 percent off the regular price. This weekend only they're offering free shipping with the code FREESHIP, but if you miss it you can throw a Toy Story toy into your basket, and you'll get free shipping on the whole order. Remember to use code TOYSTORY at checkout.
- The mega closeout sale at OlieBollen has dropped the prices on Daily Tea by at least $11 on a host of items for boys and girls. If you missed Tea's own $10 dress sale, this may be the next best thing.
- If you're a Catimini fan but found their prices to be anything BUT mini, the OlieBollen sale will give you a little relief. Check this $39.99 dress -- originally $72 (gulp) -- and even better the $23.99 shirts.
- Quick: stock up on sneaks this holiday weekend. ShoeSteal.com is offering an extra 20 percent off with the code JULY4 through Monday, July 5. They've already got Mootsies Tootsies 60 percent off, Crocs 20 percent off an a bunch of other steals.
- The Monster Sale at The Children's Place is meeting up with their $9.99 denim sale for some big savings. Get 50 percent off most items online, plus an extra 20 percent off if you use code JULY4TH.