Photo from Hanna AnderssonKeeping our toddlers' clothes closets stocked can be a pricey proposition, so we're helping you out with a weekly dose of Saturday sales.
This week -- big savings on Hanna Andersson, The Children's Place, Toy Story 3 pajamas and Appaman.
- Sweet clothes with a Swedish twist are majorly marked down in Hanna Andersson's big big twice a year sale giving you 50 percent off savings through July 4. A few standouts: Boys windbreakers that usually go for $42 are only $20! And you can score some girls tees like the one above for just $10.
- Save their feet this summer with 2 for $5 flip flops from The Children's Place. If you hit the online store by tomorrow (June 13) use code J6A6A to save 20 percent on any order of $50 or more with $5 flat rate shipping.
Photo from Appaman
- Toy Story 3 has the kids all hot and bothered for Buzz, so let the spaceman take them off to dreamland with cute sale pjs from Target for little boys -- $11.04.
- The funky sunglasses tee from Appaman is $10 off this week -- dropped from $33 to $23 for your cool dude. Want one for the girls? Their flip flops dress is on sale too at PsychoBaby -- $12 off.
- It's not a sale exactly, but after moms went crazy for the sales on the Land's End bathing suits Lindsay found, I thought their current $100 gift certificate giveaway was worth a mention. Fill out a back to school survey before end of day tomorrow, June 13, and you'll be entered to win one of five $100 gift certificates.