Make a Bucket List of all the fun activities you can do with your kids over the summer. Write them down and put them in a pail (or another cute receptacle of your choice).
- Go to the Drive-in
- Make ice cream (and eat it too)
- Plant a garden
- Go blueberry picking (this is kind of cheating since we do this every summer)
- Make lemonade
- Go on a boat (my two-year-old hasn't been on one yet)
- Roast marshmallows (translation: make S'mores)
- Make a fabric cover for the tee pee made of branches in our yard
- Milk a cow
- Go to a concert
I'll finish my list later ... and talk to you on Labor Day.
If you need activity ideas, take a look at Little Wonder Day's Bucket List.
What's on your summer Bucket List?