Thank You Bear; Better World BooksGwyneth Paltrow is always on the lookout for great kid's books.
"Some of the best memories I have from childhood are of my mother lying in bed with me and reading me stories," she says at GOOP. "I can remember way back when books like Pat the Bunny and Goodnight Moon were appropriate, so we're talking decades. We had a few greatest hits, Eloise and The Chronicles of Narnia being frontrunners. That time together was pretty indelible."
Gwyneth shares this list of Apple and Moses Martin's favorite reads.
- Oh Say Can You Say by Dr. Seuss
- Oh, The Places You'll Go by Dr. Seuss
- Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss
- Thank You Bear by Greg Foley
- Mr. Creep the Crook by Allan Ahlberg
- Cops and Robbers by Allan Ahlberg
- Skippyjon Jones by Judy Schachner
- Kid Make Modern by Todd Oldham
- Any of the pop-up books by David and Noelle Carter
Are any of your toddler's favorite books on Gywneth's list?