We've discussed how whatever Miley Cyrus was doing at the VMAs wasn't really twerking, right? Or maybe we were all too distracted by her cow tongue antics to notice whether or not her booty had any pop. Anyway, regardless of her technical proficiency, it's clear that Miley's performance has encouraged all sorts of people to give the dance craze a try, including a girl named Caitlin, whose YouTube video went viral under this title "Worst twerk fail EVER: girl catches fire!"
That's exactly what happens in the video: she does a handstand against a door, twerks her butt, and then someone opens the door -- which causes her to crash into a nearby table that's covered in candles. The video ends as she shrieks in horror, her pantleg engulfed in flames.
The whole thing is both disturbing and deeply hilarious, and it racked up over 9 million views in less than a week. Now for the good news/bad news: the Twerk Fail Girl is TOTALLY FINE … because the video is a diabolically clever fake.