It's happening again. Yet another new iPhone is about to roll out, and if the rumors are to be believed, you can have your hands on one as early as tomorrow. An update like this can be both a blessing and a curse. It's awesome to see what kind of cool, new bells and whistles have been added. On the flip side, however, you may be a year or two away from that upgrade option. Now you look at your once beloved older model as some kind of ancient relic you are saddled with. But it could be worth shelling out the retail price for the new, new iPhone for these six reasons.
So far, few details have been revealed about how this one will differ from previous models. However, it's reported that Apple will offer an 8GB model of the iPhone 5c and presumably be cheaper than the others. We think there should be a bunch of cool upgrades to justify investing in this phone. Here are 6.
- You should be able to say, "Siri, I feel like chicken tiki masala" and she would have it delivered within 30 minutes.
- Want to cyber-stalk your ex? This new iPhone edition should make it a snap. Simply say, "What's so-and-so doing?" Instantly, you get a bundle of his latest tweets, Facebook updates, and Instagram pics.
- Siri should NEVER say she "can't help right now." She should always be able to answer our questions.
- The camera should automatically lean out tummy and arms in photos. Basically, insta-retouching.
- It needs to automatically send a Happy Birthday message to everyone in your phone book. This would be a godsend to those of us who are tragically forgetful when it comes to dates.
- How about reading calories just by being in proximity to something horrifically fattening? And as it nears your mouth, an alarm will sound.
What would you love the new iPhone to do for you?
Image via Grant/Flickr