It took me a few weeks, but now I can't get enough Pinterest. You've heard of it, right? You definitely have. It's that virtual online pinboard your friends are all buzzing about! You know, the one where users can "pin" loads of fun things from around the web like yummy recipes and inspirational quotes? Right. Well, in short -- Pinterest is a fun (and ADDICTIVE) way to gawk at and bookmark a bunch of things you like online in one place.
Everyone is jumping on the Pinterest bandwagon these days, I mean it. Not just them fashion types, either. Mark Zuckerberg, for one! Oh and get this, the U.S. Army even has their own account.
Want to be inspired? Take a look at our list of 10 must-follow Pinterest users, here:
2. Martha Stewart Weddings (MarthaWeddings): What woman needs to shell out loads of dough for a wedding planner when they can find all of the ideas they could ever ask for right here? Love the constant inspiration from the editors over at Martha Stewart Weddings.
3. Michael Kors (michaelkors): I'm Kors obsessed, I just can't help it. Check out his boards, and you might even catch a sneak peek or two from his upcoming lines.
4. U.S. Army (usarmy): Who would have thought the Army would pick up on Pinterest? Their boards are so much fun, though! From patriotic DIY projects and decor to OH-SO adorable photos of military kiddos -- their pins will warm your heart.
5. Refinery 29 (refinery29): Head here for your daily dose of fashion everything.
6. Mark Zuckerberg (zuck): OK, so his account isn't confirmed yet. But it's always sort of fun to think you could have the chance to personally connect with the man behind Facebook, right?
7. Stylelist Home (StylelistHome): Someone. Anyone. Please come decorate my future apartment with EVERYTHING this fantastic website puts on Pinterest? Thanks.
8. Whole Foods (wholefoods): Loads of great recipe ideas and tips on keeping green from the super market extraordinaire.
9. Time Magazine (time_magazine): Find magazine covers, movies reviews, stellar photography, and cool infographics from the magazine (among other goodies) on the Time page.
10. Travel Channel (travelchannel): Holy vacation! Be careful, this one's dangerous.
Just starting out on the site? Learn a little bit about Pinterest, here:
More from The Stir:
Do you use Pinterest? What are your favorite things to pin?
Image via Emily Abbate