Photo by butterfly7sp
One of my favorite groups on CafeMom is the Pregnancy group. So much info! So many conversations! So much support!
And one of my favorite pregnancy photos on CafeMom right now is this one by butterfly7sp. I'm stealing this idea -- I just need to buy some blocks. (Don't forget to tag yours dailybuzz to be featured here.)
Here's a collection of some of my favorite posts in the Pregnancy group....
- One mom talks about her discussion with her husband on how long it takes to push out a baby.
- Will you start asking your baby to vacate your uterus when it's time? This mom is.
- This mama feels that her baby's movements show personality. I totally agree. This is what is going to help me name my twins.
- How late is it to switch OBGYNs?
- Tailbone pain...does that mean back labor?
What are your thoughts on these topics?