Aww my hubs is so sweet!
Here's my top 10 list of things I love most about being pregnant:
- My baby bump. It's nice to not have to worry about wearing Spanx or holding in my tummy in a form fitting top. Touch my stomach when I'm not preggers and I will kill you. Touch baby belly now and we're cool -- as long as you aren't a stranger.
- My husband is doing all the cooking and cleaning!
- Friends tell me I am glowing and look beautiful. This is certainly nice to hear especially on those days where I am feeling like the glow is from sweating too much.
- My hubs and I have created life! I have two miracles who will become people in my womb. This will be the best thing I will have ever done, right up there with marrying my husband.
- My boobs. Wow! Wow!
- No periods!
- Taking naps. I've always loved a good nap, but my husband would complain. Now when I need to nap he gets me a pillow, turns the lights down, and tucks me in.
- I don't have to change the cat litter box.
- I can cry at anything and not make up an excuse for my emotions.
- Playing the guessing game with my husband. What will our babies look like? What names will we choose? We say things like I hope they have your nose or have lips like you...we daydream together and that sure is fun.
What do you love most about being pregnant?