My niece loves the park and ice cream --
just like me!
I keep hearing Oh you are so lucky to be pregnant now in the summer. To tell you the truth, I feel super lucky to be pregnant -- but summer has nothing to do with it. There's good and bad for us mamas in the warmest months. Let's start with the good news...
Top 5 Best Things About Being Pregnant in Summer
1. I can still fit into my flowing summer dresses and won't have to buy many maternity clothes (if any).
2. I can go for a walk outside or in the park (great exercise) and not be cooped up in the house like I would be if it was 5 below.
3. Summer sandals fit much better with my swollen ankles.
4. There's no snow and no ice outside for me to slip on.
5. Italian ices, Snow Cones, ice pops, and ice cream!
OK, ready for the worst things?
Top 5 Worst Things About Being Pregnant in Summer
Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy to be a mama bear. Just wanted to shed some laughs on what this mama-to-be is feeling right now.
What about you? What do you think is the best and worst things about being pregnant in summer?