- You have a Pinterest board titled, “My imaginary baby.” It's your only Pinterest board.
- You sway from side to side when you see a random infant in the grocery store.
- You refuse to invest in family portraits ... just in case.
- You volunteer to throw baby showers for friends you barely know.
- You excitedly found the perfect summer beach bag ... only to realize it was, in fact, a diaper bag.
- You recently bought a six-pack of ballerina baby socks because they were on sale and you just couldn’t pass them up.
- You have a pack of infant diapers in the bottom of your bathroom drawer, and it kills you that you didn’t time the sizing correctly.
- You get annoyed when an acquaintance names her baby one of the 10 names you once considered for your children.
- You have some spare time, money, and/or energy on your hands and just can't figure out how else to use it.
- You’re holding a positive pregnancy test.
More from The Stir: 8 Ways Your Second Pregnancy Will Be Nothing Like Your First
Image via Scary Mommy