Spring is in the air, and if you're pregnant, you're probably leafing (leafing? get it?) through baby name books, trying to come up with the all-important NAME that your little human will carry around for the rest of its life. So perhaps you're thinking of a nice spring-like name for your nice spring-like baby. Lucky you, we came up with some!
Here are 30 names inspired by spring.
- Tulip/Iris/Rose/Laurel or just about any flowery "so-bouquet"
- Jade/Emerald/Olive or anything greeny
- Robin (boy or girl)
- Avril (no, not Avril Lavigne -- April in French!)
- Chloe/Khloe (no, not a Kardashian -- it's Greek for "green shoot")
- Spring (hey, why not just say what you mean?)
- Cherry (as in cherry blossom)
- Laverna/Laverne (French for born in spring)
- Paris (nothing like Paris in the springtime!)
More from The Stir: 52 Wackiest Celeb Baby Names of All Time
- Thoreau (as in Henry David Thoreau, famous naturalist)
- Walden (his famous book)
- Vernal (as in Equinox)
- Springsteen (not Bruce, you silly muffins! Although that's a bonus)
- Frost (as in Robert, who wrote many famous spring-inspired poems)
- Blake (as in William -- he did too)
- Leaf (not Garrett!)
And then there's always Allergies (jooooke)
Do you like any of these names?