Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Makes for Baby-Naming Fun (VIDEO)
Oh dear. It's official. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are totally having a baby! Jokes about this being another sign of the end of the world aside, there's a lot of love and happiness exuding from the Kardashian Kamp right now, so I guess there's no harm in being happy for these two krazy kids and their future offspring. In fact, now that it's no longer just a rumor, what better a time to start musing about some baby names?
Because hello, obviously, this kid is going to be crowned with a unique, and most likely cringe-worthy baby name that we can almost guarantee will start with a K. Here, 20 monikers -- you know, other than Kimye -- the parents-to-be could possibly choose ...
- Katniss. Maybe they're closet Hunger Games fans and will want their kiddo to be their very own little "girl on fire."
- Kanye West, Jr. He's such an egomaniac, let's not be surprised if they just go with this one upon having a boy.
- Kim West, Jr. Hey, it could happen!
- Kanyeezy/Lil' Yeeze/Yeezy Jr., etc. See #2.
- Koko. Hey, Courtney Cox did it with a C. Kim and Kanye could do it with a K.
- Kandy. Because, really, why not?
- Kennedy. We know at least Kanye's a Democrat, so maybe he'd wanna pay tribute to one of his political heroes? Although we know his biggest is ...
- Barack. It ends with a "k," but still, Barack West kinda has a ring to it.
- Michelle. If they have a girl and want to pay tribute to the FLOTUS.
- Kate. Kim only wishes she was the American version of th similarly expecting Duchess of Cambridge ... and she may wanna pay tribute to her if she has a little girl.
- Katherine. Variation on #7.
- Kambridge. Another, even more horrible variation on #7 & #8.
- Klaudia. For some reason, I could just see this.
- Jay (or Shawn). No doubt Kanye's Watch the Throne collaborator and BFF will be the kid's godfather, so why not give him his name, too?
- Chikago. Maybe Kanye will want to pay tribute to his hometown?
- Miami. After all, it's likely this baby was conceived while the duo was shooting Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.
- Kash. They make a lot of it, after all ...
- Kristen. Kim does seem to be quite attached to her mama.
- Donda. Now for a serious one. It's actually really likely that if they have a girl, they would skip the "K" nonsense and name their little one after Kanye's mom, who tragically passed away in 2007.
- Robert. Similarly, Kim lost her dad in 2003, so if they have a boy, maybe they'll name him in his late grandfather's honor.
More from The Stir: Kim Kardashian's Pregnancy Is Sad News for Sister Khloe
What do you think Kim and Kanye will name their baby?