Now that she's expecting her own little meatball, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has cut out the hard partying. That's right! No waking up with her face in a trash can or showing her hoo-ha on the dance floor ... at least until she delivers!
Some motherly instincts are even starting to peak through: "Preggers power!" she tweeted. "I'll cut a bitch if you mess with my baby!" I dig this new protective vibe, but she ain't no June Cleaver.
Here are 10 ridic Snooki-isms that make me doubt whether the pint-size partier is really ready to be a mom.
- “I’m kind of scared of baby monitors, because I believe in the paranormal, and I believe ghosts will come through it.”
- "Instead of life throwing me a curve ball, it threw me a spermball."
- “I read that your baby can feel your orgasm. What does he think it is? Does he see, like, rainbows and unicorns?”
- “When it’s not around me, I really don’t care, I could care less. But when I see my friends party, you know, stuff like that, I want to play too. So, if I see it, it sucks."
- “I’ll be having sex in my dream and when I wake up, I’m actually having sex. Jionni’s, like, doing it with me as I’m sleeping.”
- "I want to wear, like, leopard shoes and a leopard gown -- like the hospital gowns that they have. I think that would be cute.” -- On her ideal delivery room outfit
- “The baby is probably horny. That little creep. [During sex] he’s probably like, ‘Yeah, Mommy!’”
- "I'm excited to be a MILF."
- "When my baby can hear sound, I'm gonna blast Dobenbeck, Ercola, Medina, Kaskade & Tiesto."
- "I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder. My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions."
More from The Stir: If Megan Fox Isn't Pregnant, How Does She Explain This?
Do you think Snooki will be a good mom?
Images via Getty