Of course it's no surprise that a noted fashionista like Snooki is thinking of creating a line of baby clothing (please, please tell me there's gonna be little leopard print slipper/booties).
But here's what I want to know:
Why isn't the reality starlet/babymama-to-be already busy at work designing her very own collection of maternity t-shirts?
As any self-respecting "tweedo" knows, Snooki's been all about the inspirational pregnancy tweets since she and "husband" Jionni made their meatball-in-the-oven announcement.
Seriously, @snooki's twitter feed reads like "What to Expect When You're Expecting ... a Mini Guido or Guidette."
So, Snook: Why not put those tweets on some stretchy tees and sell 'em to your preggers fans out there?
Trust me, these Snooki Tweet Tees would go flying off the shelves:
More from The Stir: A Pregnant Snooki Will Make Better TV Than a Partying One (VIDEO)
1. "Preggers Power"
2. "I'll cut a b*tch if you mess w my baby"
3. "I got swagger w my pregnant self"
4. "Just chillen w my little meatball"
5. "Fist pump for my baby bump"
6. "This kid is gonna be so fricken cute"
7. "They won't stop growing! #noneedboobjob"
8. "Can't fricken wait for my little cheeto!"
9. "Stop callin' me fat, hooker, can't you see I'm knocked up?"
10. "My babydaddy can beat the sh*t outta yerz"
Inspired by real @snooki tweets!
Which of these Snooki pregnancy tweet tees would you wear?
Image via Splash