Yummy Maternity Wear, Snooki Style
No one here at The Stir is saying Snooki is definitely pregnant. We just think she is. We have a whole room full of freelance forensics experts and dulas examining photos right now and we're expecting a conclusive statement any moment.
But in the meantime, let's talk about what Snooki should wear now that -- I mean, if -- she's pregnant. Because that tiny little body is going to get awfully round. That is, if she is indeed preggo. A woman Snooki's height is always in danger of resembling a beach ball when she gets pregnant. And a beach ball definitely belongs on Jersey Shore -- but that doesn't mean Snooki wants to be that ball.
Do you follow me? Let's look at some short lady maternity looks.
Okay, so here's the scoop:
- Go monochromatic whenever you can, especially in black. You like wearing black, right? Yes you do.
- Choose snug-fitting, not loose, especially on the top. I mean, the Red Tent look does not flatter anyone. But keep it simple.
- No ruffles, crazy patterns, or horizontal stripes. They'll just make you look shorter and rounder.
- Leggings look great, but so do wide-legged pants, especially on shorter women. It's counter-intuitive, but they have a way of lengthening you a bit.
- Long dresses look good as long as they're fitted in the bodice and especially if you use a belt above the belly.
So now let's take a look at some flattering maternity looks for you, Snooki.
What looks do you think Snooki should wear?
Image via Pacific Coast News
Piping Hot Posts