If you stayed up late last night to catch all of the live Royal Wedding coverage, then you've clearly got the fever, like British Invasion of the brain. Hey, I'm a bit obsessed myself, as evidenced by the fact that I kinda, sorta (but, not really) want to give my kids British accents.
Well, if you've got a bun in the oven, or are planning for your next little one, don't even bother with those daunting baby name books -- there's a Royal Name Generator online that will help you find the perfect English monikers for your lady or lad in waiting.
Little British Boys:
- Sir Ethan Twicklethorpe McCartneyton
- Marquess Jacob Heston Mirrenton
- Sir Noah Waddington Beckhamcock
- Lord Logan Griff Blairton
- HM King Liam Crispin Firthskitt
Little British Girls:
- Princess Isabella Fearnsley Osbourneberton
- HM Queen Sophia Tildsley Winsletcock
- Countess Olivia Arabella Bransonton
- Marchioness Emma Pippa Pattinsonham
- Countess Ava Prudence Denchton
What "royal names" did the site generate for your children or babies-to-be?
Image via Jerry/Flickr