Rachel Zoe -- the skinniest stylist/reality star of all -- may be with child.
Us Weekly is reporting that the stylist most famous for her skin-and-bones-chic may abandon her size 00 wardrobe for a maternity one.
It’s very hush-hush, a source says of the fashion maven, 39, who is expecting her first child with husband of 12 years Rodger Berman. She’s telling people she can’t travel, notes the insider.
It would be the first baby for the famous stylist who recently split with her assistant, Brad Goreski.
But the real question is: will she eat? Since she has to, I have some advice for the painfully thin stylist to stars like Keira Knightley and Nicole Richie.
A Few Great Pregnancy Foods:
- Orange Juice: High in folate and often fortified with calcium. Good for the growing belly.
- Yogurt: Packed with protein and calcium as well as acidophilus for healthy digestion.
- Greens: Broccoli and other green veggies (like kale) are a good source of calcium. Broccoli also contains vitamin C, folate, and vitamin B6.
- Pinto beans: A great source of folate, beans are also rich in iron and protein. They're also full of fiber, which can help prevent constipation and subsequent hemorrhoids.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain plenty of magnesium, which helps ease the ability to use carbohydrates, fats, and proteins as sources of energy. Pumpkin seeds also contain iron to help combat potential anemia.
Eat, Rachel eat! And mazel tov (if it's true).
What are you eating for your pregnancy?
Image via Facebook