Waiting around for baby to arrive can drive you nuts. Now that The Real Housewives of New Jersey is over and Grey's Anatomy still hasn't started, you may be racking your brain to come up with movies to add to your Netflix queue.
Here are 6 of the best pregnancy movies to get you through your current state.
- The Acknowledged Indie Flick -- Waitress. It's worth watching to see Felicity as an adult. Plus, the pies are satisfying just to look at. It's sweet and makes you appreciate your life. Watch trailer.
- The Forgotten Indie Flick -- Away We Go. This super-cute movie makes you love John Krasinski all over again. It has some hilarious parts and everyone can relate to all the unwanted parenting advice. Your husband will like it too and the music is worth a listen. Watch trailer.
- The Bad Ass Pregnant Chick Flick -- Fargo. Frances McDormand won a Best Actress Oscar for this Cohen Brothers thriller. It's violent, but not against pregnant women. It's nice to see a pregnant hero. Watch trailer.
- The You Love Jason Bateman Anyway Flick -- Juno. You may be able to relate to Jennifer Garner's character more than the pregnant teen-aged Juno, but it's a super-fun and sweet movie, even the second and third time you watch. Watch trailer.
- The Laugh Out Loud Sort Of Realistic Flick -- Knocked Up. It's comforting to see that not all men are mature enough to handle pregnancy or even parenthood. Women really aren't either. Watch with caution. You may pee in your pants. Watch trailer.
- The Laugh Out Loud Not Really Realistic Flick -- Baby Mama. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Enough said. Watch trailer.
Have you seen any of these movies?
Image via perry-marco/Flickr