I'm pretty laid-back when it comes to bedroom activities, but there are two things men do that really irk me: tighty whities (which I've already whined about) and bad oral sex etiquette.
Really, it's common courtesy, boys.
- Men, groom yourself, please: Just a trim every now and then will make it much more enjoyable tolerable for us.
- Give us some warning: Before the big moment, ya gotta give us a heads up (insert immature giggle here) so we can expect it.
- Kiss afterwards?: This one is completely personal, but definitely communicate this with us beforehand. It saves the whole awkward "to kiss or not to kiss" scenario.
- Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hand on my head and push me down: This may just be me, I am, afterall, a slight control freak, but I hate it when men do that. Do you? I get turned off so quickly, you'd think I just had freezing water dumped on me. I'll do it if I want to, thank you very much.
- Reciprocate, reciprocate, reciprocate: Did I mention reciprocate? We like it too, ya know!
Are there any oral sex etiquette points that you're glad men follow (or wish they did)?