I'm pretty laid-back when it comes to bedroom activities, but there are two things men do that really irk me: tighty whities (which I've already whined about) and bad oral sex etiquette.
Really, it's common courtesy, boys.
- Men, groom yourself, please: Just a trim every now and then will make it much more enjoyable tolerable for us.
- Give us some warning: Before the big moment, ya gotta give us a heads up (insert immature giggle here) so we can expect it.
- Kiss afterwards?: This one is completely personal, but definitely communicate this with us beforehand. It saves the whole awkward "to kiss or not to kiss" scenario.
- Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hand on my head and push me down: This may just be me, I am, afterall, a slight control freak, but I hate it when men do that. Do you? I get turned off so quickly, you'd think I just had freezing water dumped on me. I'll do it if I want to, thank you very much.
- Reciprocate, reciprocate, reciprocate: Did I mention reciprocate? We like it too, ya know!
Are there any oral sex etiquette points that you're glad men follow (or wish they did)?
Oral Sex is the New Goodnight Kiss
Is Oral Sex Safe During Pregnancy?