Because today is Thanksgiving, I'd like to take this opportunity to reflect on five healthy things I'm thankful for this year...
- Peppermint and ginger loose tea with fresh lemon juice. This is the best natural medicine around: It calms a nervous tummy and soothes a sore throat.
- My new running shoes. They're like pillows for my feet. It's amazing how motivated I am to walk or run each day with these new shoes.
- The fact that I survived the swine flu. I won't go into how bad I felt; I'll just say I'm thankful for making it to the other side.
- My Klean Kanteen. I actually followed through on one of my New Year's Resolutions this year—to drink more water—and I couldn't have done it without this cute little eco-friendly bottle.
- My family. The most important part of living a healthy life is having people to support you. My family has been there for me through my ups and downs, and I am forever grateful to them!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!
What are you thankful for?