After enduring months of planning, family drama, negotiations with vendors, dress fittings, and all other manner of high points and headaches, it's no surprise if a bride's head is spinning by the time her wedding day actually arrives. Hence why it is imperative that loved ones do everything they can to help her relax and enjoy the special occasion. Unfortunately, that's rarely how it plays out!
Whether it's due to nerves or simply a lack of filter, people have a way of aiming inappropriate remarks and questions at the bride on her Big Day.
Maybe you're a guest in need of a tip or two, or you were that besieged bride and could use a laugh! Either way, here are 10 things never to say to a bride:
More from The Stir: 10 Things Never to Say to a Bride-to-Be (PHOTOS)
1. "I thought you were trying to lose weight?"
2. "It's your princess day! You are the princess, and it's all about you!"
3. "You don't mind if I bring my new boyfriend, right?"
4. "It's not too late to run!"
5. "Congrats! Now you can be as miserable as the rest of us."
6. "Why do people get married anyway?"
7. "White was never your color."
8. "Hmm. I just never thought you'd really marry him."
9. "So, there's a problem at the venue ..."
10. "If it doesn't work out, you can always get divorced."
Have you heard or said any of these?