Remember that video of strangers (ahem, actors and models) sharing their first kiss? Well the follow-up is even hotter. This time filmmaker Tatia Pllieva asked strangers to undress each other and jump into bed. "Nothing else. No rules." Except that apparently there was an unwritten rule that everyone stops at their underwear. But that's all right! It's still flirty fun. "Undress Me" was made to promote season 2 of Showtime's series, Masters of Sex, about the pioneering sex researchers Virginia Johnson and William Masters.
Once again Pllieva hired a crew of mostly gorgeous young people who look quite nice in their skivvies. And you know what? We actually picked up a few pointers from this video as well. If you've ever undressed a lover, you know it can be incredibly hot ... or incredibly awkward. So take one: Here are 9 important lessons about taking someone else's clothes off.
1. It's okay to be nervous. The other person probably is, too. Tense laughter is allowed. Giggling is great.
2. Don't ask where to start. That just puts the pressure on the other person. You know how this works, dude -- start with the outermost layer.
3. Make eye contact. Oh my Lord, making eye contact while you take someone's clothes off is sssteamy. ZAHHH.
4. Wear slinky underwear. In fact, always be ready to be undressed. What's the guy equivalent of slinky underwear? Oh yeah.
More from The Stir: Sexy Men's Underwear Comes Scented or With Pockets -- Yum?
5. Go slowly. What's these people's hurry? This isn't a race. Relax, take your time, and draw it out -- like this guy did. This one knows what he's doing.
6. Wiggle your butt. When he's pulling your pants down, do a cute little hip jig.
7. Careful not to tear anyone's favorite trousers. See above re: Going slowly and you can avoid this awkward mishap. If you do tear clothing, it has to be done deliberately and with passion. Not this way.
8. Don't make your partner do the clumsy pants dance. This is a tricky maneuver, getting the pant legs past the ankles. You'll need to sit or squat down. Gently lift each leg one at a time with one hand while you pull off pants with the other. Allow your partner to rest their hand on your shoulder.
9. Once you get into bed ... er, well, I guess you can take it from there.
How does it make you feel when someone else undresses you? What about when you undress someone else?
Images via Tatia Pllieva/YouTube