Wedding planning is stressful enough for a bride-to-be. We've got the dress, the venue, the florist, the wedding favors ... not to mention the monthly payments for everything I just listed above. But you know what's a real pain in the bustle? Everything else. And by that, I mean all the people and their idiotic comments directed at the bride leading up to her big day.
If you know a bride and plan on communicating with her in the near future, you're going to want to read this.
Here are 10 things never to say to a bride-to-be:
1 I don't really have to send my RSVP back, right? So annoying.
2. How can you possibly spend that much on a dress you'll only wear once?
3. The day is going to FLY by. You will barely remember it!
4. Aren't you going to start working out soon?
5. I found this gourmet cheese basket that would make a great wedding gift for you.
6. I heard it's supposed to downpour on your wedding day.
More from The Stir: 12 Wedding 'Rules' Every Bride Should Feel Free to Break
7. Long wedding ceremonies are SO obnoxious.
8. Are you seriously making your bridesmaids wear that?
9. The honeymoon night is SO overrated. You'll probably just pass out right away.
10. I'm in your wedding party ... right?
Have you heard (or said) any of these gems?
Image via Amanda Foley