Breakups are hard. No one knows that better than Kristen Stewart. She has been miserable since she and Twilight costar-turned-boyfriend Robert Pattinson officially called it quits. The actress has been having such a hard time, she's been throwing herself into work in an attempt to move on. Her newest passion project: writing a movie script. Sources tell Hollywood Life that she has also signed up for an English course at UCLA. She certainly could use the distraction right now and what a wonderful and productive way to channel her energy. Here are 20 great ways to help get your mind off your ex.
- Start a novel.
- Train for a marathon.
- Learn to kick box (just don't pretend the punching bag is his head).
- Take a language class.
- Look for a new job.
- Get a pet.
- Start your own blog on something you love.
- Take on an extra project at work.
- Go visit family members in another state.
- Plan a trip with your BFF.
- Volunteer at a children's shelter or soup kitchen.
- End your diet and enjoy food.
- Take a cooking course.
- Have a Brad Pitt (or any other hot actor) movie night.
- Join a sports league, like softball or volleyball.
- Revamp your wardrobe.
- Read a stack of novels, even if it's mommy porn like Fifty Shades of Grey or silly chick lit.
- Plant a garden.
- Start biking.
- Try giving up something that's bad for you -- aside from him, of course.
What are other things women can do to get their mind off a bad breakup?
Image via Splash