25 Signs Your Relationship Won't Survive Much Longer
by Ericka Sóuter
June 12 at 3:54 PM
Even when a guy is obviously not The Right One, it can be hard to cut him loose. After investing months and even years, it's painful to admit you've failed at making your romance work. But you know what's even tougher? Being miserable every day. So check out this list of 25 signs your relationship is dying (or already dead) and consider changing your Facebook status to "Single" sooner rather than later.
- He is constantly flirting with other women.
- He has started flirting with men.
- You like him, but don't love him.
- You love him, but don't like him.
- He rolls his eyes every time you come into the room.
- He wants his mother, whom you hate, to move in.
- You don't ever look forward to seeing him at the end of the day.
- He buys you a gym membership for Christmas.
- You don't want to do anything nice for him anymore.
- He never makes you feel special.
- He’d rather go bowling with his buds than celebrate your birthday.
- Your heart drops when you hear his car in the driveway.
- He’d rather fix something than have sex with you.
- When you have sex, all you can think is, "Let's get this over with."
- He compares you to other women.
- Lately, you bring out the worst in each other.
- He never says anything nice to you anymore.
- Your other couple friends don't like hanging around you guys anymore because you fight all the time.
- You pretend he's someone else when you are having sex.
- He is not supportive of your dreams.
- You bicker about stupid stuff all the time.
- You feel like you can't be honest with him.
- The tension between you two is affecting your kids.
- You keep waiting for him to change.
- He tries to change you -- even though you love who you are.
More from The Stir: 5 of the Most Ridiculous Tips on Finding Love
What are other signs the end of your romance is near?
Image via Vic/Flickr
Click "Like" if you love your husband!