Men are such fascinating creatures. They are simple but complicated; rugged yet gentle. They get turned on when we root for the same baseball team and when they have a great view of our backsides. They are visual beings, but that's not the only way to get a guy's blood flowing. Some of the ways to turn a man on may be surprising like knowing how to use a power saw, having hot girl friends, and being able to hang out and drink beers like one of the guys. And of course there are the obvious ways like wearing lingerie and any type of physical contact that typically comes before sex -- kissing, oral, mutual masturbation, you know, sex without penetration.
But we can't forget the ways to turn a man on without touching him at all. Foreplay's foreplay. These are things we do perhaps without even realizing it. Or things we can start doing to really get his attention.
- The sight of your bra strap. Seeing a bra strap is a tease, in a good way. The shoulder is a sexy body part, too. Just a hint of your bra gets his mind thinking -- his imagination going. Bonus if it's a sexy looking bra strap. Men think: lingerie!
- A genuine laugh. Especially if it's at his jokes, but never if it's at his expense.
- Wearing fitted clothes. Guys tend to like to see all the curves of our body and tight clothes show that off. But not too tight so we're uncomfortable and that discomfort shows.
- Wearing clothes that aren't too fussy. Clothes that are too complicated or too much trend mixing isn't a turn-on.
- Anything that's see-through. Even if you are wearing something under a see-through top, men tend to find it very appealing.
- Showing part of your thigh. Maybe we should borrow Angelina Jolie's dress? Or better yet, Jennifer Aniston's. Men love some leg.
- Wearing a dress or top that is low cut in the back. I think the small of your back is an erogenous zone -- men like seeing it, too.
- A smile from across the room. Your eyes meet and you acknowledge that with a smile -- that's sweetly sexy.
- Giving him a compliment. It might be just as much of a turn on as giving him a blowjob (and less work).
Have you turned a man on with any of these? What else would you add?
Image via Victor Bezrukov/Flickr