We all know the 5 things no woman should ever do in front of her husband. Some of you agree with the stuff, some don't, but I still haven't dropped a deuce around my man and I never will. Of course, I am not the ONLY one who has to check myself around my hubster.
He also has some bad habits I would much rather he keep in private. I also know he isn't alone. Most of the gross things my husband does are things all men do. I asked around from friends, and ladies, some of the things our husbands are doing are so foul. I mean, seriously? What. The. Hell. Boys, c'mon!
Anyway, we want them to stop doing these things in front of us, pronto. See below for the 5 things men should never do in front of their wives:
- Spit in the sink: What is it with men and spitting. All that phlegm we don't get? I don't get it. But yuck. Seriously. Hock a loogie on your own time, dude. And then they just leave it there in the sink, like a blob of jelly. G-ROSS.
- Pee in the shower: "It's just going right down the drain, honey." Sorry. No. I don't want to see it. Wrap a towel around your luscious butt and pee into the receptacle that is MADE for your pee. Then flush, please. Thanks!
- Fart: Sorry, but really. I don't want anything to do with this. I know some women think it's cute or funny, but not I. Do your business in the bathroom, please. I don't want to know how often you pass gas because it will make me SO much less likely to want to get it on with you later.
- Wipe his bum: I don't want to see any man pooping. Ever. But if I have to see it, then so be it. But please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY, wipe that ass somewhere else.
- Pick his nose: For some reason some men pick their noses when they drive. Don't believe me? Look around sometime while you are driving. Look into the other cars. WHY? Their fingers are in their noses! I swear! I never want to see my hubby doing this. Please go into the bathroom.
What things do you wish your hubs wouldn't do in front of you?
Image via butkaj.com/Flickr