If you're a busy mom like me, then a date night where you're not cutting up someone else's food and begging a small person to eat his vegetables actually sounds pretty sexy.
But c'mon! You've got a few hours with no kids, so why not spend it doing something naughty? Whether you're looking to make 2013 the best sex year ever or just need to add some spice back into your sex life, here are a five ways to can turn your regular old date night into something right out of 50 Shades of Grey.
1. Would you like an orgasm with that? The new Ohmibod Club Vibe 2.Oh (pictured) not only vibrates to the beat of your music (WHAT?) but it's also equipped with bluetooth technology. Just pop the vibe into your panties and hand your partner the remote. Then he can give you a side of orgasm during dinner without anyone knowing.
2. Get handy. I tend to roll my eyes at couples that sit next to each other in a restaurant booth, but then I realized, maybe they're getting a little action under the table. Just make sure you've got a little bit of lubed packed in your purse. The perfect way to keep yourself busy while you wait for your food to arrive.
3. Play dress up. Instead of being the mom and dad out for a much needed date night, why not pretend to be a hot guy looking to pick up a sexy girl at the bar? Or, a blind date meeting at a restaurant for the first time? If you feel silly role playing, just go to an establishment where you're sure to not know anyone and then just go with it.
4. Who's the boss? Have your partner play Christian Grey to your Ana Steele and let him boss you around a bit. Even if it's just simple commands like showing a little extra skin or touching yourself can be made extra hot when you're out and about.
5. Just do it. Generally speaking, there's always at least one spot in a restaurant or bar, sometimes more, that you can do the deed without anyone finding you. Check for single stall restrooms, or dressing rooms of not-so-busy department stores. Just be sure to pack some hand sanitizer and wipes.
What sexy thing have you done out and about on a date night?
Image via babeland.com